ADVERTISE w/DMV WEATHER
ONLY $499 PER YEAR
*REACH 1000's DAILY*
On Our Comprehensive Platform
~app | web | fb | twitter | email | podcast~
LET US HELP YOU GET YOUR MESSAGE OUT
To 1000's Every Day Across the DMV
As Well As Specifically in Your Localized Region
(and when BIG WEATHER STRIKES the area,
it's often to 10,000 people or more per day)
CONTACT DIRECTLY for MORE DETALS
GET STARTED TODAY!
(Sign Up NOW and Get the Rest of 2018 FREE)
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
The primary benefits of advertising via the DMV Weather platform are three-fold:
- Trusted “go-to” weather forecasting service that provides a comprehensive communication source that reaches thousands of humans across the DMV region on a daily basis
- Reaches individuals in a non-disposable/re-usable medium of smart phones, tablets, laptops & desktops (no throw-away newspapers and junk mail that goes straight into the trash)
- Provides exceptional business value at an even more exceptional rate (only $499 per year!) when compared to more traditional forms of media advertising (print, radio, TV, etc.) and does so in a targeted fashion (display to both the overall DMV region as well as localized portions of the region)
HOW WE “REACH THE REACH”?
There are several direct “channels” in the DMV Weather communication platform uses to reach consumers with information and advertisements:
- APP – Push notifications to all, geo-targeted push notifications sent to those in a very specific geographic zone within the DMV region, ad graphics placed throughout the app, plus our innovative, one-of-a-kind app-based advertising directory and search feature giving end users direct access to businesses in their localized region that can help them before, during, and after weather events strike (think: tree services, home improvement companies, snow removal, chimney experts, HVAC and plumbing, auto maintenance and damage repairs, etc...plus many others such as hotels, bars, restaurants, and so on because let's face it - weather impacts human lives daily and we all need help from surrounding business in some form or fashion to help deal effectively - we know first-hand, see the photo on our HOME PAGE as a reference).
- WEB SITE – Ad graphics placed through the DMV Weather Web site give visibility to your business while residents of the region are taking in the local 4cast, viewing the MaxMap radar for real-time updates, or visiting one of the many other pages in the mix.
- SOCIAL MEDIA – Facebook and Twitter ad graphics for your business or organization - either in conjunction with weather-related content or as stand-alone ads for products/services - will be seen by thousands on a daily basis for insight into what your business or organization has to offer.
- EMAIL MARKETING – Monthly newsletter sent to all "registered users" of the DMV Weather service gives direct exposure to what you do and how you do it.
- EYE on ANNAPOLIS PODCAST - A Monday-Friday podcast via Eye on Annapolis in which DMV Weather provides a 1-2 minute segment of weather forecasting and analysis specifically tailored for Annapolis and the surrounding region of Anne Arundel County (which also tends to incorporate part of Baltimore and the MD Eastern Shore)